Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pregnant or Period??

2 posters

:: Symptoms

Go down

Pregnant or Period?? Empty Pregnant or Period??

Post by BrandynJake45 Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi there!  My DH and I have only been trying for 3 months and I'm already going nuts!!Razz  I have yet to get a bfp, just a bunch of bfn's. Rolling Eyes  Before my period my boobs get sore, I get really hungry AND tired.  Did any of you have a particular symptom before your period when you were actually preggo?  My period is due in a week - sore boobs- starving - and peeing ALL the time.  I'm scared to take an early test and get a bfn because I took it too early.  Any of your input would really be appreciated! Thanks ahead of time.

BrandynJake45

Back to top Go down

Pregnant or Period?? Empty Re: Pregnant or Period??

Post by Momto2 Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:24 pm

It's really hard to tell the difference between pregnancy symptoms and pms, and each pregnancy is different.  I know mine were!  With my first I was unusually hungry, I could literally eat all day.  I had no other symptoms other than being hungry.  With my second, I was peeing literally every 15 minutes!  That was really annoying!  I was actually on birth control when I got pregnant with my first so I didn't test until my period was a week late.  With my second, I didn't get a positive until the day my period was due, and it was a weak one at that.  I would just say to get an early result test and you could get a positive a few days before your period is due.  You say you're peeing all the time - so it's possible!  Good luck to you!! +++++++++++

Momto2

Back to top Go down

:: Symptoms

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum